"We want to be your hair GURU."
Sharmaine Nichole, Beauty & Barber’s mission is to make this world a better and more beautiful place, one person at a time, striving to provide an educational experience for all and personally interact with each and every client. As a salon, SNBB will thrive in customer satisfaction and retention by listening to what the client wants and supplying them with their demands. With in-salon education, the staff learns new techniques and teaches clients about grooming products and hair care essentials.
Are you looking for a salon or barber shop that specializes in a complete and total experience for the whole family?
Using high quality products with signature services for both men and women, Sharmaine Nichole, Beauty & Barber is the place where you can find your hair guru.
Located on the corner of Pacific and Maple in the historic Browne's Addition neighborhood of Spokane, WA. The staff is friendly and educated with trends in the industry, old and new. They participate in hair competitions, runway presentations, and volunteer time each month for special events. SNBB works with local businesses affiliated with the fashion industry, doing photo shoots, fashion runways and charitable events that create awareness within the community. “Success un-shared is Failure,” “Giving back is the new black,” -John Paul DeJoria. Doing good feels good, and Sharmaine Nichole, Beauty & Barber has the passion to pay it forward.
Volunteer Work & Awards:
- SCC Carnival - Spring 2010
- A Catalyst Project – The Butterfly Affair - Spring 2012
- Beyond Pink Bra Fashion Runway – Fall 2012
- INCED-Inland Northwest Coalition for Eating Disorders – Winter 2013
- The Fifth Element Talent Productions – 2012-2013
- Beauty on the Vine – 2013-present
- 2nd Chance Ranch - 2014 - Present
- 2007-2011 - IECA Haute Hair Fashion Runway and Competitions (Participated over 15 times and placed 5 times receiving awards.)
• Spring 2007, Evening comb out, placed 2nd and received a medal.
• Fall 2010, Woman’s Fashion Haircut, placed 3rd and d received a Plaque.
• Spring 2011, Runway Competition, placed 3rd and received a plaque.
• Fall 2011, Evening Glamour, placed 2nd and received a plaque.
• Fall 2011, Woman’s Fashion Hair Cut, placed 2nd and received a plaque.
- 2012 - Outstanding Women Business Entrepreneurship through NAWBO Inland Northwest, for most likely to succeed with the most clearly viable and innovative business plan, receiving a $500 reward and a certificate.
- 2013 - Placed 1st in the Community Category in the Inland Northwest Business Plan Competition receiving a $5,000 award and a certificate.
- Free Kids Cuts with donation of school cloths and supplies every August
- Coat Drive benefiting the H.E.A.R.T. program every September
- Food Drive benefiting Spokane food banks every October
- Toy Drive benefiting the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane every November
- Diaper and Baby Food Drive benefiting Inland NW Baby every December
- Lake City Photography
- Jennifer Harvey Photography
- Stina Rea Photography
- Mathew Plank Photography
- Gary Peterson Photography
- Rocky Castaneda Photography & Creative Solutions
- Wobble Monkey Photography
- Jamie Kae Photography
- Chris M Thompson Photo & Design
- Mark Anthony Photography